- Working area: (6 x 12) (72” by 144”) (1830 mm by 3658 mm)
- Z-axis clearance ：11.3 inches
- Cutting Speed; 1378’ inch/min
- Positioning Precision：0.001 inches/pause
- Power Supply (V/HZ) ：3ph/220/60Hz
- Vacuum Working Table
- Weight: 1050 Kg.
Steper motors & Drives powered twin rack and pinion drives on the Y axis with 25mm linear
rails and bearings. Single stepper powered rack and pinion on the X axis with dual profile
linear slides and bearings. The Z axis is driven by a 32mm ball-screw.
User-friendly DSP Keypad – USB/Serial Port Communication
Automatic tool length calibration, for accurate and consistent depth control.
Art Cam (Included): To design and manufacture 2D models quickly and easily. This product
requires little or no machining knowledge, making it the perfect option for any new router
owner. Unique software tools guide you through the entire process, from conceptual sketch
to the finished piece. Art Cam is ideal for applications such as engraving, metal cutting,
wood working, and sign making.
Accepted Graphics Format
Art CAM, Cast Mate, UcanCAM, and many other CAD/CAM software formats.
Standard Features (Included)
- Fan Cooled spindle 6Hp HSD Italian Spindle + Delta Inverter
- Dust Collector 3.5Kw motor drive (Dual collection Bag)
- Vacuum Pump: Air Blower 7.5KW +
- Extra Vacuum Pump 5.0KW
Transportation (not Included)
- Delivery to your site by a commercial carrier.
Equipment Installation and Operator Training
- Installation of the CNC equipment at the customer’s premises by an authorized
- technician. The equipment is positioned correctly and leveled before connecting electric
- power and air supplies (if applicable) The technician will setup the equipment with tooling,
- load and run test jobs to ensure that all functions are operating according to specification.
- One or more designated operators will receive instructions on how to set up the
- equipment, run jobs, and maintain the equipment.