- Working area: 5’ x 10’ (60” inches by 120” inches) (1500 mm by 3000 mm)
- Table Surface: Knife Table
- Z axis Clearance: 50mm
- Laser Power: 150w
- Laser Type: CO2 Laser Tube
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Power Supply: Single Phase 110V/60HZ
- Minimum shaping Character: 1.0 x 1.0 mm
- Cooling mode: Water chiller
- Weight: 1200 Kg.
Cutting Speed: 0-60000mm/min.
User-friendly Keypad – USB/Serial Port Communication.
Laser Cut (Included).
Graphics Format Supported
BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, AI software formats.
Software supported: Corel Draw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and Tajima.
Standard Features (Included)
- Complete set of tools.
- Fume extractor
- The equipment is a complete unit with all the accessories
- Ready to use after power on
Transportation (not Included)
Delivery to your site by a commercial carrier.
Equipment Installation and Operator Training
Installation of the CNC equipment at the customer’s premises by an authorized
technician. The equipment is positioned correctly and leveled before connecting electric power and air supplies (if applicable) The technician will setup the equipment with tooling, load and run test jobs to ensure that all functions are operating according to specification. One or more designated operators will receive instructions on how to set up the equipment, run jobs, and maintain the equipment.